- If you provide notice seven or more days prior to the start of your course that you wish to change the date or cancel, you will receive a refund less an administration fee of $10 or be required to pay the $10 for date changes.
- Cancellations or changes made with less than seven days notice before the start of a course, will forfeit 50% of the paid class fee. You can receive a 50% refund or a credit of 50% towards any other workshop you wish.
- Cancellations or changes made less than 48 hours prior to class commencement will forfeit the full course fee paid – receiving no refund or credit.
- If you miss the second or subsequent sessions of course, you cannot be reimbursed for that session. You are encouraged to come in and use the Sewing Lounge during hours so you hopefully still finish your project. You can also book a private lesson to get back on track.
Transfers of your course or workshop booking to a friend or family are fine.
- Classes at Thread Den frequently become fully booked, so we require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the store in cash, EFT or credit card or even via credit card over the phone. Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
On occasion, Thread Den is forced to cancel a class due to low booking numbers. We really don’t like to do this as we love to teach people to sew, knit and crochet, but if we don’t cover our costs we can’t run the class. In instances where Thread Den must cancel a class, enrolled participants will be notified 24 hours or more prior to the scheduled class and will receive a credit for a replacement class or a refund as required.
Thank you for reading all the details.