If you feel unwell, do not attend your workshop. With the supply of a medical certificate or COVID-19 testing referral covering the date of your workshop, you will be able to transfer your booking without incurring any penalties.
- All refunds are subject to a 25% administration fee.
- Refunds will only be processed back to the original method of payment.
- Refunds are processed as soon as practicable. While Thread Den’s part of the process should be undertaken within three days of notice, the combination of the bookings platform and your banking institution’s processes will also influence the exact amount of time taken for you to receive the refund.
Cancelling Your Booking
- If you no longer wish to attend a workshop, we require notice at least 24 hours or more prior to commencement. It is essential that you receive an acknowledgment from us as well.
- The Refund Policy will be applied.
- No refund, transfer or credit will be supplied if you have made a cancellation request the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start.
Transferring Your Booking
- If you wish to transfer your booking to another workshop we require at least four days notice prior to the start date of your original booking.
- Bookings without date changes can be transferred to another person without incurring any penalties.
- Changes to your workshop or the commencement date (within all other terms) will incur a $10 administration fee.
- Changes to your booking date will not reset the four day notice period.
- Your safety is our priority, we reserve the right to make decisions if necessary to preserve the safety of all.
- If you feel unwell, do not attend your workshop. With the supply of a medical certificate or copy of a COVID-19 testing referral, you will be able to transfer your booking without incurring any penalties.
- In the event of a medical emergency, we may have to seek ambulance services on your behalf and at your expense.
- Classes are subject to sufficient enrolment numbers.
- We reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. In the event of a cancellation, students will be notified at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time and refunds will be provided.
If you miss the second or subsequent sessions of a course, you will not be reimbursed for that session. You are encouraged to book a private lesson to catch up.
Medical events added – 26 May 2020.
Transfer of booking notice period reduced – 5 January 2021
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with a credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card (at an appointed time).
We cannot hold or pencil-in bookings.
We endeavour to only collect the information we require to operate workshops or to produce our own email mailing list.
The main way we collect personal information about you is when you give it to us by signing up to a mailing list, or enrol in a workshop.
The personal information we hold about you includes your name, demographics, contact details, classes you have attended and classes you or your children may be interested in.