- All refunds are subject to a 25% administration fee.
- Refunds will only be processed back to the original method of payment.
- Refunds are processed as soon as practicable. While Thread Den’s part of the process should be undertaken within three days of notice, the combination of the bookings platform and your banking institution’s processes will also influence the exact amount of time taken for you to receive the refund.
Transferring Your Booking
- If you wish to transfer your booking to another workshop we require at least four days notice prior to the start date of your original workshop/course booking.
- Bookings without date changes can be transferred to another person without incurring any penalties.
- Changes to your workshop or the commencement date (within all other terms listed here) will incur a $10 administration fee.
- Changes to your booking date will not reset the four day notice period.
- If you feel unwell, do not attend your workshop. With the supply of a medical certificate or COVID-19 testing referral covering the date of your workshop, you will be able to transfer your booking without incurring any penalties.
- Your safety is our priority, we reserve the right to make decisions if necessary to preserve the safety of all.
- In the event of a medical emergency, we may have to seek ambulance services on your behalf and at your expense.
- Classes are subject to sufficient enrolment numbers (usually this is 3 participants).
- We reserve the right to cancel any scheduled course. In the event of a cancellation, students will be notified two days before the scheduled start date and refunds will be provided.
If you miss the second or subsequent sessions of a course, you will not be reimbursed for that session. You are encouraged to book a private lesson to catch up.
Medical events added – 26 May 2020.
Transfer of booking notice period reduced – 5 January 2021
We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with a credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card (at an appointed time).
We cannot hold or pencil-in bookings.
We endeavour to only collect the information we require to operate workshops or to produce our own email mailing list.
The main way we collect personal information about you is when you give it to us by signing up to a mailing list, or enrol in a workshop.
The personal information we hold about you includes your name, demographics, contact details, classes you have attended and classes you or your children may be interested in.