You will learn several new skills in a Level 2 workshop.
At this level your can expect:
- Garments with several pattern pieces.
- You should know your straight grain and pattern markings, but your teacher will check these with you.
- You could learn a trickier application like a lapped regular zip.
- Double ended darts.
- Working on the fabric bias.
- You’ll probably use an overlocker.
- Suggested fabrics will include knit fabrics and woven with drape.
- Garments might also combine different types of fabrics.