Level 3 workshops are our trickiest and most challenging. Students that have made a several garments and understand pattern markings will be most suited. At this level workshops are at a fast-past and you will get the most if you take some time for homework in between classes.
At this level your can expect:
- Advanced garments with many pattern pieces.
- You will know your straight grain and pattern markings, your teacher will briefly check these with you.
- Pattern alterations and drafting may be included.
- Suggested fabrics could include satins and silk.
- Garments might also combine different types of fabrics.
- You may learn to make specialty skills like bodice boning, making underwire bras and tailoring.