The teachers of Thread Den are making fabric face masks for their loved ones and also selling them:
- Amy Macdonald – crochet and sewing teacher; via instagram.
- Amy S – now in sunny Queensland; via website – olasol.
- Alannah – now a school art teacher; via Etsy – The House of Arax.
- Danielle – Thread Den owner; fancy ‘going out masks’ via online store.
- Jenni – sewing and drafting teacher; bulk corporate orders (50+). Contact her via her email.
- Meagan – sewing teacher; via instagram.
Or Sew Your Own Simple Face Mask:
You can check out our video making face masks.
Get the free pattern we used from Birch Creative.
Check out Victoria State Government for advice on supplies and instructions to make a rectangular cloth mask.